A friend of mine gave me a gentle nudge to do a little more in keeping up with the blog. Well, friend, request granted.
What's on my mind tonight? Three things:
1. Weather (how boring am I?). For some reason, since we had our mini week or so long "heat wave" I feel constantly cold. This is not like me. I am usually pretty good in terms of temperature regulation, but as of late I cannot get it right. Right now, I am sitting on the couch with socks, pants, t-shirt layers, and Jed's large sweatshirt with the hood over my head. This leads me to think about science and how amazing our ability to adapt (to the warm weather) and struggle adapting (back to the cold weather).
2. Science (more than just adaptations) is on my mind. A BIG portfolio for a science class is what I am plugging away at these days. I feel more like I am writing science lesson manuscripts than a friendly-sounding portfolio. As a part of this portfolio, I have been thinking about the water cycle and how to turn it into a fun but informative power point presentation.
3. Spring Cleaning. If I had my druthers, I would go through every nook, cranny, drawer, bin and closet in our house. We have our church's rummage sale coming up shortly, and it is always a good excuse to purge the excess that we seem to have. Unfortunately, due to the above two items, this is not a possibility (garage is too cold, portfolio needs time, care, and attention).
All for now, and to all a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment