Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ellie at the Lake

For those of you who are interested, here is a video of Ellie playing by the lake at the cabin.  We were recently back up in the UP again, and got to spend time with the extended family.   I thought that I would post this video especially for my Grandma who loves to watch us be ourselves at the lake and who has requested more videos on the blog.




Warning: there is no fun punchline, America's Funniest Home Video-like moment. 
(Jed wanted me to add this as a disclaimer)

2 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

They don't all have to be having a punch line! I love the simplicity of this one, and will watch it again and again myself as a reminder of a very special little girl enjoying a very special lake in the summertime.

Millie said...

Look at herrrrrrr. And she's talking! Gah. So cute.