Ellie is becoming more comfortable in the water this second time around, and she even lets us take her out to the raft in a life jacket. She did not love being "loose" in the water in her life jacket, but hey we'll keep her one more day.
| MeMo and Ellie "rocking" it out. |
![]() |
| Hmmm, I think that I actually like to dip this more than pour it. |
![]() |
| I went all the way up to the loft by myself to see Uncle John (don't worry, mom was carefully watching me the whole way up!) |
| The Birthday Beauties strutting their Pirate Party Stuff |
![]() |
| Outside getting a good family picture by "the Stag" |
| We love GG&GG, G&G! |
| Happy Couple posing by the Stag |
| Having fun in a bounce castle? Check! |



2 comments:
You can really see her personality shining through in these pictures. Good times. Good times!
And YAY for having power and internet again, huh?
Post a Comment