Thursday, July 07, 2011

Colorado

At the end of June, we traveled to Colorado. While there, we got to spend time with family and go up to the mountains to an RV camp that also had cabins for us to stay in.

Jed had his birthday while there, and unfortunately I was under the weather (altitude?) for a couple of days. Overall, it was still nice to be able to see everyone that we don't get to see on more of a day-to-day basis.

Getting ready to leave Arvada,  I chilled out on the new fangled porch swing with some lovely little ladies

Who wants to eat?

Smile big!

Reading books with Grandma Bassett

Playing with blocks

The RV Park

Our cozy cabin in the mountains

Family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how we wish we knew you were coming to CO! We could have met up somewhere.... I really wanted to see your cute Ellie! She is so big!