Friday, March 11, 2011

Walking - in the momemt, not feelin' it

So it goes that Ellie has been taking steps and the moment we actually bust out the camera to tape her, she won't perform. Oh well.

For the record, she has so far been able to take at most 17 steps (sadly, I did not get to witness this event...is it dorky that I am thinking it would be cool to make some sort of a line graph from this kind of data?).

We'll keep trying to catch them on film for those who are watching from afar.

2 comments:

nikki said...

um, that is the same baby my girls have! our have finally stopped doing the weird sucking thing and they never have clothes on anymore. :) the girls still love them anyway.

Alli said...

Haha, I love the little lurch that she does before she falls. Whoops!

I got to see this live and in person last week, so I will vouch for you that she does in fact walk on her own! Although, now you've got the video to prove it.