- I joined a book club in January, which has caused me to at least take that ever so important step of actually going to the library, which causes me to find other books that I am interested in reading.
- I want an "escape" from the dreary weather that is Chicago in March.
- I am wanting to find a means of procrastination from reading/grading/doing things that I should be doing.
- I found out that Kindles are going to take over the world, making books and libraries obsolete, and I am doing my best to prove this theory incorrect.
Here's to books; may they live long and prosper!
2 comments:
maybe it's catching.... I've been doing the same and all four reasons could be mine as well. :) happy reading! (and boo to books one day being obsolete)
Don't get me started on discussion of books becoming obsolete!!! It concerns me, but I promise to share books with Ellie until I am old and gray...oh wait, I think thats NOW!
Post a Comment