Monday, November 09, 2009

In KC for Morgan and Nate's Wedding

Last weekend, Jed and I flew out to Kansas City for the nuptials of Nate and Morgan. It was quite the little get away. I ended up under the weather for the better part of Saturday, but luckily I was able to get it together in time for the wedding with some help from doctor approved cold medications.

The church was beautifully decorated with candles. The bride was stunning. The groom was radiating with happiness. Nate's dad did the service, and his grandfather said a memorable blessing.


The reception was at a funky city-sheek loft with romantic lighting, and stations of food that met all of our taste buds with happiness. I became a fan of club soda (who knew?), and I learned about different places and things that Morgan and Nate enjoyed checking out around the city.






Congratulations to Morgan and Nate - we are so happy for you, and we wish you the best in your marriage!

1 comment:

Lindahl News 2 said...

A beautiful couple, to be sure! Congrats to them.

And nice tie, Jed!!