First, we went out to dinner at the Weber Grill Restaurant and then out to see the musical WICKED. Both dinner and show were fantastic! But, most importantly, we enjoyed the time out to be with each other and be thankful for our two years so far of marriage - whoo hoo!
8 comments:
Congratulations! There is much to be celebrated. :)
Congratulations, Jed and Anne!
I can't believe it's been two years already! Congratulations! I'm glad you enjoyed Wicked... I thought it was great!
So happy for you two lovebirds...and we really should get around to seeing WICKED, too!
I've wanted to see Wicked for a long while too!
Happy Anniversary!
Wow, 2 years already? Congrats!
Happy Happy Anniversary! Glad you got out to celebrate. What an exciting summer for you two.
Happy Belated Anniversary! It sounds like Jed and you had a wonderful time. I always think back fondly on your wedding. It was the last wedding I was at before I got married. I was so excited for you having such a fun day and couldn't wait for my day to come. Here's to two years!!!!!!!....and many many more!
Post a Comment