Saturday, February 16, 2008

Small insight to life

Said a kindergardener to me while I was babysitting and trying to get her set for bed,

Her: "Why do we need to wear underwear with pants?"

Me: "Well, I think it is because then we can wear pants for more than one day and we don't have to do as much laundry..."

Not listening to this explanation at all, she comes upon her own 'ah-ha' moment.

Her: " I know what underwear is for!" (huge smile on her face)

Me: "What is it for, honey."

Her: "We wear it because it makes everything more comfortable!"

Me: "I guess you're right. Underwear does make everything more comfortable."

Then she starts dancing around her bedroom, holding her pj pants prancing around the room in her undies.

2 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

Nothing like a kindergartener to put it simply and directly, followed by a little celebration dance!

Alli said...

Haha, kids are funny little people...