1. Carolyn and I found a mysterious mess of bandaids on our printer this past Wednesday. We took these pictures for evidence, but so far no one has fessed up.
It gave us quite a chuckle, however, thinking that this had to have been done in the middle of the class stealthily as neither of us noticed the mess until the passing period. There must have been at least the shells and wrappings of 5 to 8 bandaids strewn about. The ziploc bag holding the bandaids had been nicely attached to the wall, but after this fiasco, it was no longer in its usual residence.
2. I made it for 20 days straight of daily flossing. This is a habit that I have been attempting off and on for years. Though I am still not quite as 'hooked' and excited to do it as I should be, at least it is a step in the right direction. My reward: a manicure! Whoo-hoo! I got a burgundy color that is rich and delightful, perfect for fall and winter. Flossing not only paid off for my pearly whites; my hands were happy as well.
p.s. I had to set a timer and prop the camera between my elbows to get both hands in the picture...what lengths it takes to get a picture for blogging!
4 comments:
I am laughing out loud after reading how you took the picture. WOW!
Way to go on the flossing, I should set up a reward for myself if I can do it so many days straight...flossing is one of those HARD things for me.
Now the sleuthing must begin as to who's wearing all those bandaids.
Hopefully by the time you return to school on Monday, the wearer will still be wearing them, and you can say, "Busted!"
As far as the manicure, you deserved it, and it looked lovely in person as well as on blog!
Haha, I was wondering how you got that pictures.
Nice job with the flossing!
hey! Your blog came up as a link on my google reader page. We are the Bassetts, too, and live in Oak Park. Thought it was interesting to read your blog, check out ours: www.steveandamylou.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment