Jed and I went for a brief weekend trip to Vegas over the weekend. Here is a collection of some of our pictures. I don't know how to get the song off of the slide-show, so you may want to mute it. (The song doesn't fit very well). I promise I will get better at these in the future! Enjoy!



6 comments:
Your first slide show and I am impressed with the glitzy slide show to go with a glitzy city!
Welcome back!
I love that you guys went to vegas! good for you! it looks like you had a ton of fun! i miss you anne! hope you are well!
Anne you should just say that the song is about you! :) It looks like you two had a lot of fun. Oh I would love to take a vacation and get out of this city for a few days.
HAHA! Ok so I just listened closely to more of the song. I have to "edit" my previous comments. The title fits you.....beautiful girls (but make that girl). But other parts of the song.....well.....not quite. So I'll say the title is fitting.
The song cracks me up.
Love that you went to Vegas! Can't wait to hear about the trip. Fun FUn! It's on my list of places to visit...someday!
As soon as I saw your new profile pic on FaceBook, I knew exactly where you'd been! Sounds like a great weekend getaway.
Post a Comment