I feel like I have continued to run around and semi exist within the confines of my car. This past weekend, my dad and I trekked out in the truck to Minnesota to help my grandparents with their move.
It was great to see them. I realized that I had not been out to Minnesota in almost a full year and a half - way too long if you ask me!
My dad and I and my Uncle Paul moved many loads of boxes and household items across the street to my grandparent's new apartments. Also in these loads were the ever important crucial kitchen items: all food dry and from the refrigerator, the coffee maker, and the toaster oven.
My Aunt Renee is coming out this weekend to help my grandparents to rearrange items within the apartment.
Congratulations to my grandparents for making the move across the street! We know you are going to love it!
2 comments:
You were such a help to G and G over the weekend! Thanks!
i remember staying with your grandparents on choir tour - they are so sweet! glad you could help them take this important next step.
Post a Comment