Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Celebrating One Year!


Jed and I have now been married one whole year! To celebrate, we went to the ever wonderful establishment pictured above. If you have never heard of this restaurant, it is definitely worth a shot. It is a lovely fondue full course meal. We were also lucky enough to have a special wine tasting tied into our evening equation.

We are both in disbelief about how quickly this year seems to have flown by, and we are looking forward to many years to come. I guess, however, that now we are officially no longer 'newleyweds,' but if you would like to still think of us as that, you are welcome to do it. We don't mind...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Michael and I have been to Geja's before and loved it!

The Process said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Nathan and I went to Gejas for our third wedding anniversary a couple of years ago and totally loved it. The perfect place to celebrate!

If you're up for a fancy dinner next year try Arun's! : )

Love to you both and so happy you've found each other!

Lindahl News 2 said...

What a perfect place to celebrate anniversary #1!

Mark & Megan said...

Happy Anniversary you two love birds.
Will we see you en route to the Storyhill Fest????

Melissa said...

happy anniversary! steven and i were on our way to celebrate our anniversary at geja's when we got into a car accident....sigh. it's still on our list and hopefully we'll get there sooner than later!