Friday, January 12, 2007

A Snus Hus Tribute


I wanted to make a point of honoring the Snus Hus guys on our blog. I know they love blogging and this would mean the world to them. The Snus Hus is a group of 8 members with a few honorary members who all lived together our senior year at North Park. This was one of my favorite times at North Park as we had some crazy and great times. I made some great friends and brothers in these guys and am thankful for all of them. This picture is from our wedding this summer and it meant a lot to me that they all showed up. Back row: Pete, Roommate, Bucho, Dan, and Scotty. Front row: Bjorn, Jed, and Hak. All good guys. All great friends! Soon to all be blogging!

1 comment:

Lindahl News 2 said...

What a group of guys!