I have been shocked and bothered by our lack of posts lately. In thinking about it, I wish that I had more of a creative vibe flowing for great posting ideas, but I haven't. I think somehow also I think that I need to have a cute and unique picture to post with everything, but I know that I don't, but it is hard to get past that idea. Anyway, I wanted to let all of you know that we are alive, and we will be posting again soon. Happy January to you all!
3 comments:
Anne...I've had that feeling before. I have greatly missed your posts though and knowing what's happening in the Bassett world!
Glad to see an update...
And I hope something inspires you soon!
Oh I was all over saying "please don't be the snus hus" when I went to your blog . . . what can I say, I'm an addict.
Talk to us about Settlers . . . I know you've been playing!
It's okay! Take a deep breath and say, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..." And pretty soon you'll be up and going again!
Post a Comment