
Today, I would like to pay tribute to my dear friend, Agnes Lo in the form of a poem. Agnes and I have been friends for almost eleven years now, and I am so glad that she is in my life. She is kind and thoughtful, and she is a dear person to me.
Valentine's is when we met,
when we were young and without dates.
The boys just sat in the corner,
it really was a disgrace.
A girl was sad with hunger pains,
and another gave her chocolate.
Who knew that little piece of food
would launch a much needed friendship.
Through librarian days and free pizza from lit class.
our life as we knew it was a blast.
In high school we changed and grew into people
more mature than the youth we used to embody.
College came and so did different experiences,
and yet we remained friends.
Now, as life has taken unexpected twists and turns,
Agnes I still hold you dearly.
Thank you so much for your support and love,
you are in my thoughts more than you know.
And I support you even though you might not know it.
Agnes, may you have a wonderful week! I love you!
Love, Anne
1 comment:
Such a cute picture! Great to see you guys on Saturday . . . you guys are great friends to us too!
Post a Comment