This year, to help guide me through the drawing process, Ellie designed the "looks" for the pumpkin faces to wear.
One happy face. One mad face. Comin' right up! Everyone was into it, E wasn't scared of the pulp and dove right in. M helped in the quest to siphon out all of the seeds inside to make a tasty snack for later. By hook or by crook, she wasn't going to let any seed pass by her hands un-collected.
A few days later, HALLOWEEN and TERRIBLE weather joined us in a night of adventure and intrigue. (Honestly, I don't think I have experienced worse weather on Halloween. I've had cold. I've had rain. I've had snow. I've had wind. But, I have never had a combo of all of these things in one night). We had sleet, freezing rain, insane bursts of winds, and COLD temperatures to boot.
Luckily, both girls had warm(ish) costumes (Orphan Annie and her dog, Sandy) that helped them to brave the elements (at least enough to get up and down the street to about 10-15 houses). After that, we had had enough trick or treating.
Happy (belated) Halloween everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment