If you came over to my house, you might be just a little bit grossed out by this jar on our windowsill.
I'm sure you would be polite and wouldn't actually say "What IS that?" followed by a disgusted look on your face. But, my guess is that is what you would be thinking about doing upon seeing it.
Well, my friends, I can assure you that it is not quite what you think it might be. For, at first glance it looks like we are saving so carefully something that should be thrown out immediately.
Any guesses???
It's pollen from my zucchini plant.
I've learned a thing or two about vegetables this summer. Well, mainly just this one thing.
And, it has involved me saving pollen in order to actually make sure that zucchinis grow and not fizzle.
I know, it sounds crazy, but it has really made a difference.
Check out this video link on YouTube if you want to learn more about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment