As M is getting older, she and her big sis are beginning to develop a real relationship with each other. Gone are the days where Miss E would shake a rattle/toy/lovey/you-name-it in M's face, watching for a smile and then going on her merry way.
Now, there are squabbles, and laughs, frustrations, and silly-poke-you-till-I-get-a-reaction sort of moments that I haven't seen until just recently. And, they really are quite a pair of hams in terms of bantering with each other in a sisterly sort of way.
At this point in time, if they were to get in an all out brawl, I would
bet money on Miss M, as she is a feisty sort of gal, which one would
need to be with a big sister like hers. But, in general their spats
don't seem to last very long, and at the root of their relationship
seems to be love and tenderness with a dash of spunk thrown in for good
measure.
No comments:
Post a Comment