Tuesday, July 29, 2014

These are the Days

It's been one if those days. A sweet, soak it up kind of day that makes me want to hang on to the marrow of summer, although I know the school year is already beginning to knock around the corner.

The girls and I went to the Botanic Garden this morning. We strolled. We looked at ducks. We counted up yellow flowers. We had a snack in the grass without a care in the world.

It was a lunch of favorites: hot dogs, monster Mac & Cheese (shhh, it has spinach in it!), blueberries.

Nap time was blissful.

And then, more time to be outside. 

Maja so desperately wants to ride a bike, a trike, anything that goes, and big sister gave her the ride of her little life.



I'm storing this day for when we are in the dredges of winter.  And, for right now, I'm lovin' life.

No comments: