Thursday, July 17, 2014

Marker Girl

This girl LOVES to color.  I mean it. 

Since she was really little (as in 13 months or so), she has been content to sit and color for minutes on end.  Seriously.

She has found satisfaction in opening the caps, putting marker to page, and then closing the caps again on repeat.  Sometimes with the same color, sometimes moving on to other colors.  In all honesty, I have always felt that she was more of a mature marker user than her age let on.

Not so any more.

Within the past few weeks, we have had several mishaps (similar to the one below) with Miss M and markers, and after yesterday's escapade (see evidence below), she is currently being cut off from using them.


It appears the news of markers-no-more hasn't quite sunk in yet.

For now, its crayons and colored pencils for all of her coloring needs.  We'll see how those go.

1 comment:

Dooby said...

Laughing so hard at Miss Blue Lips that I am nearly choking and crying!!!