Wednesday, July 17, 2013

8 Months!

My goofy girl turned 8 months a couple of weeks ago. Maja's first trip to the cabin was just mere days after turning 8 months, so I thought it would still be appropriate and fitting to do the traditional 8-month pictures while there.

At 8-months, Maja...

...has two new bottom teeth (they just sprouted at the middle/end of June)

...LOVES food, finger-food especially...she will eat whatever, whenever, wherever, bring it on!

...is a crawling FIEND - look out, world!

...LOVES her sister, I mean, immediately lights up, squeals, and has a twinkle in her eye when Miss E pays her specific, directed attention.

...started to take NAPS in the SAME ROOM as her sister.

...loves to play in the water (a water girl, hurray!)

...blows raspberries when she is particularly ticked off, bored, or tired

...has taken her first plane ride (to Colorado!)

...is miss squirmy-worm when it comes to diaper changes - who knew I would be engaged in wrestling matches with an 8-month old baby on such a regular basis?

...continues to be curious, curious, curious, and wants to put just about EVERYTHING into her mouth all the time.



No comments: