Thursday, February 21, 2013

From long(ish) to short (again)...

Just this weekend, our little lass let me double french braid her hair, and it looked something like this:

And now, it is short again after a hair cut today. Is it just me, or does short hair immediately make her look so much older? Crazy how that happens (and whoa, doesn't she look like Jed in this picture?).

I asked her to draw a picture of our family tonight, and she did it! Most of the time, she starts to draw one "person/family member" and says "I just can't do this, mommy!" while moving on to something else. Tonight, she obliged - whoo hoo! In the picture, Maja is the only one to have eyebrows, I'm the only one with a mouth, but we all have two legs (check out the bottom two marks at the bottom of us all - there they are!), and apparently we are all tall and lanky.

No comments: