Friday, June 03, 2011

In the Morning...

These were taken the other morning when Jed's mom, Diane, was visiting for a few days. Ellie convinced Diane to spice up her morning breakfast routine by adding a plethora of toys AND a hat.  She loves her Grandma!


I also wanted to take a moment to point out the Pound Puppy P.J. top that Ellie is donning.   This shirt actually used to be mine when I was a little tyke.  I was a big fan of Pound Puppies.  She LOVES this top, and I get a kick out of having her wear it.  Anytime she sees it in her drawer or laundry basket, she says "woof woof" over and over while affectionately grabbing for the shirt to clutch in her arm and carry about.

One morning, Ellie was particularly interested in getting glammed up for the day.  She wanted to wear a headband and a bracelet.  She would carefully keep her arm bent as she walked around and smiled whenever she checked herself out in a mirror.  I couldn't help but ask her if I could take her picture, to which she replied "Yeah" and sat down on this step. So sweet.

No comments: