We had our friends Trent and Kristy in for a night. Kristy and I used to work together at the private school in Chicago. It was nice to reunite and spend some quality time hanging out and catching up.
We also got to host Lisa and her fiance Mike for a couple of nights. Mike had never been to Chicago before, so we got to tour around downtown a bit playing the part of pumped up tourists. Of course, after being at Millennium Park, we had to get some deep dish Chicago-style pizza which we devoured with fervor.
Jed and I also had two little guests who spent a day here at our house. Gwen and Sonja were in our care last Friday. We had a blast taking them to the park, watching them play with some of my old toys, splashing in our next door neighbors pool (complete with Chuckie Cheese-esque balls), and soaking in smiles and laughter.
We also got to host Lisa and her fiance Mike for a couple of nights. Mike had never been to Chicago before, so we got to tour around downtown a bit playing the part of pumped up tourists. Of course, after being at Millennium Park, we had to get some deep dish Chicago-style pizza which we devoured with fervor.
4 comments:
You have been so busy you tuckered out our Grandkitty!
He's REALLY going to love the permanent house guest!!!!! Smile. Smile. Smile!
Anne! Congratulations! I'm super excited for Jed and you. You're about to embark on quite the adventure. It's so worth it.
Yippy! I hope that I can be one of your houseguests down the road here! And am super excited to meet the houseguest hiding out in your belly :)
Congrats! We're so excited for you two!!
Post a Comment