Our journey together.
Oh, you are so nice to put this on your blog! Oliver looks like he just LOVES his new, groovy shirt.Peace out, man.
Please tell Oliver I met his new cousin in-law kitties in Omaha...Taz, Emma and Ellie! Oliver and Taz could be really good buddies I think! (They have the cool attitude and size in common, so they could share the Peace shirt.)
For the record, I'd say Oliver's green eyes match the green of the peace sign.And, I'd like to ask you why you refer to the the Easter Bunny as a HE???
He's stylin'. My cat would probably shred my arms if I ever tried to dress her! (I once got her a kitty leash and NEVER got it on her!)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, you are so nice to put this on your blog! Oliver looks like he just LOVES his new, groovy shirt.
Peace out, man.
Please tell Oliver I met his new cousin in-law kitties in Omaha...Taz, Emma and Ellie! Oliver and Taz could be really good buddies I think! (They have the cool attitude and size in common, so they could share the Peace shirt.)
For the record, I'd say Oliver's green eyes match the green of the peace sign.
And, I'd like to ask you why you refer to the the Easter Bunny as a HE???
He's stylin'. My cat would probably shred my arms if I ever tried to dress her! (I once got her a kitty leash and NEVER got it on her!)
Post a Comment