Our journey together.
Lovely...and just think - you didn't know these beauties would come with the house you purchased last year!
So pretty...I love the dirt and plants! I'm so jealous you get to be out of school for the summer...lounging among your flowers!
I am so jealous of that tree!! Looks beautiful.
I thought Jed was your backyard beauty!~Margie Swanson
Haha, Jed is my backyard beauty too; I should've put a picture of him on this as well. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lovely...and just think - you didn't know these beauties would come with the house you purchased last year!
So pretty...I love the dirt and plants! I'm so jealous you get to be out of school for the summer...lounging among your flowers!
I am so jealous of that tree!! Looks beautiful.
I thought Jed was your backyard beauty!
~Margie Swanson
Haha, Jed is my backyard beauty too; I should've put a picture of him on this as well. :)
Post a Comment