1. Invite some nice folks over.
2. Go out into the garage and lay out a junky old carpet.
3. Huddle together and listen and look at instructions.
4. Get started!
5. Roll up your creations nice and tight and wrap with saran wrap for 6 to 8 hours.
6. Wash your hands: Beware, the dye might not come off very easily. It might take a few days.
7. Rinse with cold water(and rubber bands), rinse with hot water (rubber bands off), and launder.
TA-DA!
p.s. everytime I went to photograph a shirt, Oliver walked over to sit/stand on or next to each shirt...






2 comments:
Looks like a fun Lady Dude par-tay!
And your tie dye shirts...love' em!
Can I also say that I am impressed with your slide shows???
Your slideshows sure are fancy!
I can't remember the last time I tie-dyed...I'll have to do that sometime again!
Post a Comment