Monday, September 18, 2006

Cords

While trying to search around the apartment to find the proper cord to hook up our camera to the computer, I nearly tore my hair out. Technology can be so nice, but if there is a piece missing, forget it, you might as well give up (at least for the time being)

I want to post some pictures up of our fun outing last week to Orchard Hills Golf Course in Waukegan. It was due to a fundraiser at my school that we were able to go and enjoy the day soaking up the sun and all that the outdoors has to offer. Jed and Ben Johnson were official golfers for the day, and I was the official 7th hole watcher. My school had a prize of a car if you hit a hole. I was there to make sure honesty was kept. Don't worry, it was. There were many who tried to plead and strike a deal with me, but I held my ground. No one ended up getting a hole in one, but fun was had by all.

Tonight Jed and I were up at church to meet the parents of our junior high-leaguers. It is going to be a great year! We got some great ideas going, and we got to eat ice cream, to boot. Yum! We are both particularly excited to have the Fall Retreat coming up soon in October at Covenant Point.

Fantasy Football is a continous event in our household, and we are proud of our good old Chicago Bears for doing such a fine job on Sunday.

Tomorrow I will try to post some pictures for one and all of our lives as we know it currently. Many blessings on your day!

No comments: