anne - congratulations to you on your recent nuptials! i've seen a few pictures from various friends and it looks like you and jed enjoyed a beautiful wedding. what an exciting time. hope you're well! :)
It's about stinking time!!!! I've been checking for updates!!! The place looks great, and Jed you look like you make a great chef! I'm gladto see that things are going well. I think of you often.
Hey kids. Fun to see the pictures and hear the updates. Anne, noticed that there is some unused yarn for knitting there. I need to get back on the knitting wagon. We should plan a stich n' itch session soon!
3 comments:
anne - congratulations to you on your recent nuptials! i've seen a few pictures from various friends and it looks like you and jed enjoyed a beautiful wedding. what an exciting time. hope you're well! :)
It's about stinking time!!!! I've been checking for updates!!! The place looks great, and Jed you look like you make a great chef! I'm gladto see that things are going well. I think of you often.
Hey kids. Fun to see the pictures and hear the updates. Anne, noticed that there is some unused yarn for knitting there. I need to get back on the knitting wagon. We should plan a stich n' itch session soon!
Post a Comment