No, this isn't a cat post that you're seeing just installed at our house. It's just a bath mat draped over the coffee table that Oliver has decided to claim.
In the midst of updating the post often about the girls, I suppose this neglected feline needs to get some sort of acknowledgement, or people will really start to wonder.
In fact, I even began to wonder about him one of the days back a few weeks ago when he bolted out the door and was outside during day 2 of the infamous "Polar Vortex."
I thought then that he most certainly had me this doom, but no, he was camped out in the ONE hole that led under our deck and was chilling out unaffected by the negative temperatures and icy winds that swirled around outside that day. He was so content under there that he needed to be coaxed out with a multitude of treats and fancy wet cat food.
So, Oliver, go for it. Stake your claim on the bath mat. We'll see what happens when it gets moved up to the bathroom sometime soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment