Oh, technology, you teach me something new every day. Well, maybe not
every day, but I certainly feel like I learn a lot about you more often than not.
The thing that I "figured out" the other day was that the USB charger from a device (phone/tablet) could be connected directly to the computer for a near instant/seamless connection to iPhoto. Earlier this summer, I am embarrassed to say that I literally emailed an entire album to myself one picture at a time in order to get the pictures on to my computer. What a time waster!
Anywho, I tried this out with Jed's phone (connecting it directly to the computer), and
voilà it worked like a charm. This selection here (to me) tells a story from our last days of summer to now. Enjoy!
 |
| This family loves the burley. Look at how cozy these two are, snuggled together in their little cocoon. We have enjoyed many a bike ride with this lovely trailer. |
 |
| Do not trust this girl by herself on the bed. Cute as a nugget she might be, but blink and she's outta there. |
 |
| Someone around here loves, and I mean LOVES to color and to use color as she colors. Beautiful! |
 |
| While dining outside on a Saturday morning with family, we encountered rain, rain, and more rain. Look who made it through unbothered and happy as a clam. |
 |
| Someone figured out how to take pictures. The world from her view. (ps - yes, I am rockin' a santa's apron in the middle/end of summer) |
 |
| Signed her up fo ballet class again. Likes to lift up the front part of her tutu when she releves in order to see the "diamond" better that her legs make. |
 |
| Last run in the backyard sprinkler of the summer. |
 |
| I'm tired. I've eaten so much I must lay my head down before coming back for more. |
And, that's all for now, folks. I hope that you are having a smooth summer to fall transition, and that you, too, discover something new and helpful about technology sometime in your near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment