Babies are apparently everywhere around this house. Miss E has been finding all sorts of baby dolls around the house and caring for them in a fashion much like she has seen her mama doing as of late.
She holds them close, wraps them up in little blankies, and asks me if I want to hold them, telling me "...but DON'T touch her head, mommy! Only I can touch her head!" (hmmm...I wonder where she's heard this before.)
One of her favorite babies is, of course, the infamous Vanessa. I was asked to take care of Vanessa, and she ended up here next to Maja on the bed for me to take care of both of them at the same time (lucky me). This led to a photo shoot on the bed. Classic.
I love my ladies (and the humor that comes with all of the babies emerging around these parts).


No comments:
Post a Comment